Get Your Vitamin MTB @ Allaire 12/20/08

I'm sure most of us at one point have gone out for a ride in less than ideal conditions but with the best intentions. I personally have never been to Allaire after such a wicked rainstorm so now I know to wait a few days for the trails to drain. And like I said I was sure to stay far away from puddles and mud while I was there.

I appreciate the offer to pop my tires MIG but my tires don't need any more drama :getsome: I pop them enough on my own. :cry: But I'll let any interested party detail my bike if they want to compare soil samples :D

Thanks for the link! It was a good read for a newb like me and I appreciate your approach ;) Looking forward to the next group ride.

So, the weather is really unpredictable. :( It looks like it may be tough to plan some rides, so let's be spontaneous for a bit and hope we can fit some rides inbetween all the holiday drama. Scheduled Vitamin MTB rides will return as soon as we can plan more than 3 minutes in advance.

I feel like I should have an official sign-off message here.

Good idea Mare....the weather is gonna be a roller coaster ride over the next week....rain, freeze, thaw , rain, etc. etc.

Scheduled rides will resume as soon as Frank is out of diapers and puts some clothes on.

I mean hi, Frank! I like your hat.

We "northerners" are depending on you Allaire-ians to give us daily trail conditions reports whilst our trailage up here is, for the most part, unride-able.

I for one, am thinkin' about paying a visit on Wednesday or sacriligiously, even Thursday, to satiate my appetite for some singletrack action. The next two days are looking like a 'wintry mix' up here; :cry: keep us in the loop as far as the conditions at Allaire (or even Clayton).

Me too! Me too!!! I would love a Christmas Day ride!! Or Wed, or Friday.

I can do Christmas Day in the afternoon, weather looks good Thursday.

Allaire, Hartshorne, Lebenon 'BB' State Forest?

I'm in for Friday also.

Marty

I can do Christmas Day in the afternoon, weather looks good Thursday.

Allaire, Hartshorne, Lebenon 'BB' State Forest?

I'm in for Friday also.

Marty

Me too! Me too!!! I would love a Christmas Day ride!! Or Wed, or Friday.

Tuesday = no can do...

Wednesday, Thursday (early, nothing "epic") or even Friday.

I'm in for Friday morning provided conditions don't turn to mush. Can we set a 9:00am start for Friday 12/26. It would probably be best to get out early in the day than later in hopes that the ground will stay frozen. I'll bring leftover Christmas cookies, and we can pass around some of Marty's diet pepsi.:p
About 1.5 hrs intermediate ride, no hammer but steady pace:)

Not sure of condition of Allaire, anyone been over there? If its sloppy I'm gonna take to the road Friday.

Back
Top Bottom