Get Out There!

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Clarkenstien....Im trying to be start at 4 if you want to join....Hoping to be back at the parking lot 515-530pm

i'll try to make that - i'll see if i can get out of work a little early today. i'll post up by noon.

just so you know - i'm a pretty damn slow rider... do you ride on the quicker side of speed?

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
how slow is slow? 8 mph avg?

i dunno - i dont have a bikeputer... all i know is whenever i ride, i'm usually the caboose... also anyone i have ever ridden with off this site leaves me in the dust by a long shot.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Guys,

I have my bike but won't be able to get there until 4:15-4:20. Possible to wait for me?

Tim

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
27 is good for me. But I'll meet at either.

I think Spencer usually leaves from the 27 side.

Tim

The Kalmyk

Met up with Mr. Chainsaw and M3Tim for a lovely ride on some super trails....Great ride guys and we got to get out again

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
yes it was a good ride nice and tacky little mud...i went to my bar after and had a few brown ales to smooth over soreness we kept a real good pace and didnt really stop at all just when we (I) absolutely needed to...it was good next time a bigger group...we did 14.5miles at around an average of 8-9mph in 1:45mins rolling time...about

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions