Geo Cache

The Kalmyk

Went out with a buddy of mine and found a couple of caches.....One in Farrington Lake Park, Brunswick Acres in South Brunswick, and one urban cache on Remson Ave in New Brunfis.....I also suggest a good GPS if you want to bang out a couple of caches in a day....Garmin Vista.....

P.S. A new cache was put in 6 Mile

http://www.geocaching.com/about/

warcricket

Like a Jerk
just got back from my first cache empty handed (i was on a limited time schedule). i did the meadows micro down the street from my house. i did find two bucks tho and met a biker on the canal that said that he had trouble with this cache too. small world...

The Kalmyk

just got back from my first cache empty handed (i was on a limited time schedule). i did the meadows micro down the street from my house. i did find two bucks tho and met a biker on the canal that said that he had trouble with this cache too. small world...

I was going to do that one....What kinda GPS are you using

D

DANSPANK

I found a couple up on Pyramid mountain (is it?) near Boonton. I imagine it would be a lot of fun with kids.

The box just contains a notepad to log your name and a quick note, and then assorted bits of crap - the idea being that you take something and leave something. I think I took a toy soldier and left a key ring or something.

I know Jeep issued some special trinkets that entitled you to enter a drawing for a new car or something last year.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Did a multi-cache in Watchung Reservation before. It was good fun.

Scotty878

Shop: Planet Bike
Shop Keep
Hahah, this stuff seems really cool! I wanna get a GPS unit just to try it! There's a bunch around me which I wasn't expecting. There's even one in the park across the street from my house!

Top Bottom