General Question About Group Rides

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Does anyone ride really early? I end up riding every week and would be more than happy to lead, be lead, or whatever. But this year I'm riding extremely early, usually on the bike at 7:00 am, sometimes even earlier. Is it worth posting these rides or would it be a wasted effort?

Norm

ytc100

normZurawski said:
Does anyone ride really early? I end up riding every week and would be more than happy to lead, be lead, or whatever. But this year I'm riding extremely early, usually on the bike at 7:00 am, sometimes even earlier. Is it worth posting these rides or would it be a wasted effort?

Norm

A lot of the guys on this board seem to like early rides and I'm up for them too sometimes. I think it would be a good idea to post 'em up. I am at the Tourne during the week by 6:30am.

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
yeah.. there are def times when i'd like to do early ones too.

waste of time to post... nah not really, just less people to pull from that early but you'll get some takers here and there.

that said, if you do it regularly, keep posting, i'll def make a ride. a quick am ss at the tourne kinda works for me... so does skyline (i just need a bigger bike for the latter).

you have any mornings picked out yet?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Good deal, I like the early rides.

Mergs,

This Saturday is probably Chimney Rock, though I may go back to Round Valley again. I'm on limited time because the wife has a dentist appointment which leaves me with dad duties late morning. Probably a 2-ish hour ride, moderate pace. Next weekend almost surely Chimney Rock.

Following Saturday is totally up in the air. The weekend after that is the so-called target event at Allamuchy. I can assure you I won't be leading that ride.

After that my ride times get a little less soup nazi-ish, since I'll trade the Sunday road ride for a later start time on Saturday. At that point I need to check out some new trails or I'll go crazy with these same 2.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
mergs, i could definitely meet you for some early am SS tourne rides on weekends. early is better for the dad side of my life.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
bonefishjake said:
mergs, i could definitely meet you for some early am SS tourne rides on weekends. early is better for the dad side of my life.

Ditto on both counts from me as well.

P

psycleridr

Early when??

Do you ride during the week as well or solely early rides on weekends?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Weekends for me. Weekdays I'm either on the road or trainer before or after work, which is in NYC. Not enough time to swing off-road weekday rides.

Top Bottom