GearWork MTB

TommyF

Erik always delivers !!! Sent him my Fox Transfer for a rebuild while I'm down for a while. Shipped it out on Tuesday and had it back on Saturday. This is the second time he has rebuilt a component and got it back to me in under a weeks time. If anybody needs a shock, fork or dropper rebuilt, I would highly recommend his services.

JonF

Definitely a great option for anyone, local or otherwise! Ran into Erik at Mtn Creek and asked him if servicing my Fox38 with Vorsprung mods was doable. He said no problem and turned it around in 1 day and had it shipped back out. Contrast that with several weeks from Fox in NC the last time they did a damper service for me and that was just for the labor, not shipping.

Bikeworks

I added his site to my bookmarks. I will definitely use them for my 200hr services, and will likely ask for a tune of the rear on the Stumpy when the time comes. Thanks for the recommendation!

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
I used him. Great guy and service. He did clock my fox sc32 weong but helped me fix it over the phone right away.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I have used him for 6 separate service items. 3 shocks, 2 droppers and a full fork service. Satisfied with all. Turn around is always fast, yet not quite as fast as stated on the website, but I am sure if you said you needed it, that would be different.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I literally have 3 things in his hands right now. From NJ it takes about 48 hours to get there. He's usually very fast as responding with an address but if he's away racing, he can be delayed a day or 2. That said, pretty sure he is not away right now because he sent me confirmation he got my stuff yesterday.

Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I literally have 3 things in his hands right now. From NJ it takes about 48 hours to get there. He's usually very fast as responding with an address but if he's away racing, he can be delayed a day or 2. That said, pretty sure he is not away right now because he sent me confirmation he got my stuff yesterday.
Literally got the email after I wrote that.
Of course I don't have the shock with me.

Top Bottom