GCN Live Broadcast

Ian F

On lap 4 as I post this.

Anyone else watching these? I have to admit, watching the European pros race makes me want to try cross racing in 2020.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The Brussels PINWHEEL !

I’ve been watching a ton of cross. The DVV, Ethias, and World Cup races. (Been spending a little bit of time on the trainer and cx races are my fav thing to watch during higher intensity workouts)

Matthieu van der poel is on an entirely different level than everyone else. wout van aert‘s TDF injury kinda killed his season.

There are a bunch of younger guys coming up and getting stronger. Not sure any will get to MVP’s level though.

The women’s races are better because they’re a little more wide open. Although celine del carmen alvarado has been pretty much dominant lately. At least the races are a little closer.

choop

GCN does a really good job. Races have been good and I dig the weekend morning routine of Euro CX and breakfast.

-YETI-

I have a Flo Bikes subscription (for Giro, etc.)- and some of the CX races are broadcast both there and on GCN. GCN coverage/commentary is much better. Jeremy Powers also has a good weekly pod cast.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just bringing this up again. GCN broadcast is really so much better than Flo or (omg) NBC sports.

it’s an abbreviated season for sure but the racing has been nice to watch. Missing cross. ☹️

mfennell

I don't see how GCN makes any money. Lots of little sponsor deals, sure, but they have so many employees to pay and a lot of their content is expensive to produce.

Some dad films two English speaking kids somewhere in Europe doing random things. They have 14M followers and often get 10M+ views. A 20-something girl does cute crafty things. 6M followers and every vid gets 2M views. She's branched out into merchandise now. Meanwhile, GCN has 2.5M followers (good) but only averages 100-150k views per segment.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just bringing this up again. GCN broadcast is really so much better than Flo or (omg) NBC sports.

it’s an abbreviated season for sure but the racing has been nice to watch. Missing cross. ☹️
Agreed.

Only was able to watch one of the woman's races this year, was really good. Seeing who ends up on the podiums as the "season" has gone on...whoa.

Top Bottom