Garmin Vector 3s power meter pedals - $350

SSmtbr

I know I know, this a MTB forum but a lot of us roadie too. Purchased these last winter, used them lightly indoors for a couple of months on the trainer before COVID and haven't used them since. I thought I would start training with power more but they just became a novelty for me. They retail $599 at Garmin ($499 currently at other cycling sites and $569 at Amazon) but I want these to get some proper training love to someone here on the boards. They worked great for me, consistent signal with no drops and easily paired with any headunit or trainer (the pedals work with both Bluetooth and ANT+).

These are single-sided power (left side) but come with a non-power right pedal as well for the set and brand new unused cleats (Look Keo compatible) in the Garmin retail box. To realllllly put the cherry on top, I'll throw in spare batteries so they'll be ready to go immediately.

Garmin info page

Can meet in Montclair/Little Falls during the week, occasionally at a northern NJ park in the evenings (past 5pm), or Sundays at parks; can ship as well for a bit extra. Will post pictures hopefully tomorrow if time allows or can PM you pictures if requested sooner.

SSmtbr

Pics as promised! Threw them up on eBay as well but MTBNJ gets the discount.
IMG_4575.jpgIMG_4576.jpgIMG_4577.jpgIMG_4578.jpgIMG_4579.jpgIMG_4580.jpgIMG_4581.jpgIMG_4583 (2).jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4575.jpg
    IMG_4575.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4582.jpg
    IMG_4582.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 4
Top Bottom