Garmin Edge 605 - Downloading trails question

xtrpureguts

I have an Edge 605. I have only used it for recording rides and loading to the website. I will be going out to Colorado / Moab in September for some riding. Where is a good place to locate rides to download and an explanation on how to load the ride to the Garmin and then follow it.

I have actually searched for tutorials on Youtube and the Web but have not found anything that I could follow. I downloaded a couple of NJ rides from this website following the Garnin manual to see how it works and have had no luck figuring it out.

I'm sure this is embarrassingly easy but I am stumped. Any direction to help is appreciated. Thanks....Don

xtrpureguts

Thanks....successfully followed a previous ride I had completed at Lewis Morris today. Any suggestions on locations to pull down trails from CO and Moab?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'd go on the MTBR forums for that area and ask for some basic loops. Maybe email a shop in the area as well.

rlb

You can also search garmin connect for the area you're going to visit.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
You can also search garmin connect for the area you're going to visit.

I was going to suggest that but that could lead you on a journey that could be more than you're expecting. Some of those trails can be unforgiving I believe.

Top Bottom