Garmin 800 fer sale

Kaleidopete

I got this a week ago and I ain't happy with it.
Works fine, I am just too technically challenged to figure it out.
I paid $199 for it and that's with a two year warranty.
I've got 30 days to return it and get my money back.
Should I do that or is someone here interested in it for $199 ?
ps it's not "new", it's factory refurbished, new is sold out and discontinued.

Mic360

I know nothing about bike computers/gps devices, can this be used as navigation for trails? I can load a route I make on say garmin basecamp and it will tell me when to turn and all that good stuff? Also can I record the ride and send it to strava? I might be interested but im not sure I even need it. My phone works fine so far but the battery drain sucks.

Kaleidopete

I know nothing about bike computers/gps devices, can this be used as navigation for trails? I can load a route I make on say garmin basecamp and it will tell me when to turn and all that good stuff? Also can I record the ride and send it to strava? I might be interested but im not sure I even need it. My phone works fine so far but the battery drain sucks.
Supposedly, I just don't have the knowledge or patience to do that. I did lode on @gtluke map set and it does work with his "all parks in the area" file. This does come with the manual and 2 mounting brackets for two bikes. Maybe someone else can answer better, like all the guys now using Garmin 800

giff06

I know Pat had some issues figuring out different things on ours when we first got it. It did get to the point of me offering to "fix" it by throwing it as far into the woods as I was capable. She seems to have it sorted now and we use it reliably on road and MTB bikes. I am so technically challenged that I haven't a clue what she did to get it to work as we expected it to.
Ed and Pat

Top Bottom