Garmin 305: 27 Parking Lot

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
If you find one, it is mine, I was there this morning and it must have fallen out of my pocket when I got in the car. Please take it to Halters if you find it.

Thanks!

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
If you find one, it is mine, I was there this morning and it must have fallen out of my pocket when I got in the car. Please take it to Halters if you find it.

Thanks!

That sucks!

Do the right thing if you find it.

J_

Wobbegong

Ouch, thats a real bummer. Did you swing back to look for it? Could it be on the trail somewhere? If I was anywhere near there I'd take a look for you. I hope it gets returned to you or you find it.

J.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Ouch, thats a real bummer. Did you swing back to look for it? Could it be on the trail somewhere? If I was anywhere near there I'd take a look for you. I hope it gets returned to you or you find it.

J.

I may be able run up there this morning or at lunch. I took it off my bike and stuck in a half mesh pocket thing on my shorts and it must have fallen out...

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Under the seat of your car? It's like a black hole in some cars.

+1

I was thinking the same thing. I recently drove back to Chimney Rock from my house to get my riding gloves, only to find them tucked behind the pass. seat.:mad2:

Tim

Wobbegong

That sucks. If its not in your car, I'd post a sign at the trailhead and see if it gets returned.

walter

Fourth Party
If its any consolation, the one time Anrothar rode there he lost his 305. He and Hardtale70 went back into the woods and found it.

J-Dro

Hey you never know. I lost my Garmin at Blue Mtn up in NY last year. I posted a message on the WMBA message board but heard nothing. I pretty much gave up on it... then 6 weeks later, I got an email from a guy who found it and offered to send it back to me. That event kind of restored my faith in humanity.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I will keep my hope up, hopefully doing some trail maintenance tomorrow will get karma back on my side

JSVKona2006

That blows

I was riding last week in wayne and lost my cell phone out of my mesh pocket from my camel back. I was out looking for over and hour, but thankfully i had my Magellan with me and retraced my steps. Also thanks to my buddy for letting me use his work phone to find it. How do you find a black cell phone that looks like a rock in the dusk/dark on a trail???? Call it!!! Too bad you can't call your GPS. Good luck looking!:mad2:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions