I can play also in this fight.
I have new never mounted
Garbaruk XD 10-50
Lighter then XX1 and Prettier
Better yet cheaper.
I paid $315 now list on site for $261
First $250 takes it
20201205_112536.jpg20201205_112448.jpg
Only reason I am dealing is I just bought 2 more microshift advent x groupsets. Officially out of the 12 spd Eagle game

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Damn...wrong color. Probably switching to this with the matching jockey wheels in near future. So sexy.

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'll take it , it's only a matter of time before my other bike has axs so

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
Wait ... 10-50? That's peasant size. Hit me up when you grow a pair ...meaning have a 10-52T cassette. 😁

onetracker

I can play also in this fight.
I have new never mounted
Garbaruk XD 10-50
Lighter then XX1 and Prettier
Better yet cheaper.
I paid $315 now list on site for $261
First $250 takes it
View attachment 144645View attachment 144647
Only reason I am dealing is I just bought 2 more microshift advent x groupsets. Officially out of the 12 spd Eagle game
How do you like this Microshift stuff. I run Shimano XT M8000 and like it but the derailleur cages are a bit fragile and the 11-42 cassette is a bit heavy. Thoughts?

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
How do you like this Microshift stuff. I run Shimano XT M8000 and like it but the derailleur cages are a bit fragile and the 11-42 cassette is a bit heavy. Thoughts?
I can only go by my wives experience and my install/driveway testing at this point. The fact that she has had it on now about 4 months without complaints is already high marks. It shifts smoothly and was an easy install. Seems pretty well made for the price, only bug is clutch could be a touch stiffer. @$150 for Derailleur cassette and shifter that works like a blue collar groupo has my vote. I will give a full work out on both the ripmo and nimble9/honzo in the next year. Hard part is finding them now like all parts.

onetracker

Cool. The XT 11speed stuff is reasonably priced but when debris gets even close to the RD, boy do those derailleurs get mangled/twisted.

Top Bottom