Gaming PC - Great for Zwifters - $350 **Reduced Price Again**

Status
Not open for further replies.

iman29

Hey all,

This is being sold for my middle son (17) so he can fund some upgrades to his newer gaming setup. I thought maybe some folks on here might want a decent setup for Zwift/Trainer Road etc.... or maybe you have a budding young gaming superstar that wants to take over the world.

As an IT guy I know there's newer laptops and all in one desktops you can buy that may be a little cheaper, but the serious meat of this setup is the graphics card which is where the high end performance on things like games and Zwift come into play. I setup Zwift on this thing and I can't believe how well it runs (just about 60 frames per second based on the log analysis).

I also have a 19" TV/Monitor I can probably throw in which I think has HDMI port (I have to check) and also a basic keyboard for closer to asking price. it does NOT come with the wall mounted 32" TV in the pictures. Oh and it has cool red lights inside the case ;-)

I prefer to discuss offers via PM so just shoot me a message. Below is his summary of the specs.

thanks
ian

For sale: Fully working, well functioning PC. Runs really smooth with no issues. Was used for light gaming and workstation needs.

Specs:
CPU: AMD FX-4300
Motherboad: MSI 760GMA-P34 (FX)
~8 USB ports (3 are USB 3.0)
Graphics card (GPU): MSI GTX 960
~1 hdmi port
~3 display port
~1 DVI port
STORAGE: Sandisk 128GB SSD
RAM: 2x8 16GB ADATA DDR3 1600mhz

Has a LG Optical Drive
Also comes with a WLAN usb Wifi receiver (internal)
Windows 10 Pro (Activated this is a legit copy and its not pirated)

PC was completely taken apart, cleaned and rebuilt a few days ago. Tested with Zwift and gets a solid 60FPS average while running on ultra settings.

IMG_3685.jpgIMG_3686.jpgIMG_3682.jpg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Windows 10 Pro is a multi user machine - so this could be running zwift in the pain cave, while someone else is logged in from a laptop or
chromebox with their own credentials.

iman29

Price drop from $425 to $375.

Could arrange delivery too within reasonable distance - make an offer lets discuss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom