This is NOT the greatest blog in the world, no. This is just a tribute!

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Don't let the door to Canada hit u in ur wrinkled old @$$. Now I will have to change my signature.

? jk

This is a good medium for the community to exchange ideas. Stick around, breaux. Please kill @Fire Marshall Max, doe.

He knows I didn't intend for him to be banned and I feel like I owe him dinner over that but at the end of the day that was not my decision to make. Yes I threatened to shit post the fools ball thread but just like the beer thread that lasted all of <5 post, I do not have @rick81721 dedication or determination.

I said it in the other thread but I'll say it here. I could not post without a gif that would derail whatever I was trying to accomplish. Could I have asked Rick to cut it out yes but I don't think he would take me seriously. I also don't expect anyone to take me seriously since im here to have fun but this had gotten to the point that I've posted less due to the lack of enjoyment or ability to accomplish anything.

Regardless of how he feels about me I like him and hope the best for him. This goes for everyone here, I've got no beef and want no drama. So much so I would like to say the fact that these post are being written is stupid.

I know there are people who want nothing to do with me on this site. If you've been paying attention I've fallen more in line and have kept my stupidity under as much control as I can(aside for that one thread). I'm sure you may find it ironic that I was the catalyst for this, so do I.

I hope there can be more consistency with how the rules are applied regarding how suspensions and banning is done but this is @Norm's world I just shit in it.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming

TimBay

giphy (15).gif

I do hope you still troll Max a lil in the OOS thread. Just a lil less than normal

Johnny Utah

I would say I would miss you if you left @rick81721 but I spend minimal time here since my ban, the time I do spend on here is primarily in the buy sell searching for more vintage Salsa’s.....a moment of clarity brought me to the same place it seems to have brought you.

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
I have no idea what happened or how because I avoid the OOS nonsense threads but i just find it crazy that people attack each other on here or get so worked up about what other people post here that it comes to something like this. Let's just ride bikes and talk about bikes and be happy for godsakes! It's prime riding season!

Top Bottom