This is NOT the greatest blog in the world, no. This is just a tribute!

i wasn't crazy about the nick on the back - still have one on the front, but replaced the back a week after i got it with a rekon (2.8")

i wasn't crazy about the nick on the back - still have one on the front, but replaced the back a week after i got it with a rekon (2.8")

2.8s are considered + tires(its what i have on my 27.5+ wheels), if thats whats on the wheels then :shrug:

iv actually been happy with the nics for the most part, but i think im going to try something different on my 29rs next go round.

2.8s are considered + tires(its what i have on my 27.5+ wheels), if thats whats on the wheels then :shrug:

iv actually been happy with the nics for the most part, but i think im going to try something different on my 29rs next go round.
Something about Schwalbe... I have been saying I was going to get some maxxis action but whenever I need tires, there is a sale on Schwalbe and get sucked back in. The last 2 pairs of NN Addix tires, got them for under a benny per pair.

Did you hit this tech line?:

2BIG ROXX IMG_20190926_130302-01.jpg

That's been the trend for 27.5+ bikes - when I first got it she had 3.0", then went to 2.8, now 2.6. Still more traction than a 29er
I went from Maxxis rekon 2.8 to Schwalbe NN Addix 2.6
I think I have better traction with 2.6
Whether that's a difference in compound or tread pattern... idk

this is correct, to my understanding as well.

i have ridden 27.5x2.8 29x3.0 29x2.6 and 29x2.35 recently on my current collection of bikes, i enjoy all of them at different times and switch around as the mood strikes me.
I figured it would even out eventually, we all knew 3 was too big, maybe even 2.8. People like @rick81721 flushed it out for us

Back
Top Bottom