This is NOT the greatest blog in the world, no. This is just a tribute!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Those little pike fight like the stocked trout around here!

Welcome home. Any bigguns?

thegock

Does it look bigger in person?

TWSS
IMG_20190926_130302-01-01.jpeg

thegock

Just for reference, I caught two Walleye Pike that were A LOT bigger from the Delaware Raritan Canal, when it was still in New Brunswick in the 70's.

TimBay

Any one of us could be Max's dad. Let's finally kick in some Child Support so he doesn't have to scrounge around for 9-speed derailleurs.

??
Haha. Not me, thankfully. @Paul H was the one looking for the derailleur. Gotta convince him to take his rigid, drop bar Talon out on the trails! Shouldn't he just SS that thing like a beast?

Your colleagues at the hilltop tent were super friendly. They learned me a bit about geometry today for the next bike.

serviceguy

If you guys are going to shit on my thread, at least have the common courtesy to follow protocol and include a gif in each response - jeeze do I have to complain to uncle norm??

View attachment 106960
do it.gif

Any one of us could be Max's dad. Let's finally kick in some Child Support so he doesn't have to scrounge around for 9-speed derailleurs.

??

Not all of us, thankfully I was in a different continent back then.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
IDK, not including fat tires:

Specialized, all under $70
Maxxis, under $70, most under $50
WTB, under $70

i mean the last couple tires i bought for my bikes were in the $85-$100 price point, and i dont have a fatbike sooo . . . (schwalbe and bontrager brand tires)

hell the XR2 i ordered today was listed at $93 . . .

Top Bottom