This is NOT the greatest blog in the world, no. This is just a tribute!

rick81721

Lothar
47.gif

rick81721

Lothar
A wrap on NJ dirt for awhile. First mtb ride since my crash and my back held up well. Didn't want to push it on rocks like at the sourlands so back to nassau. Of course I rode all the fake "closed to cyclists" trails. Note to whomever closed them - it might be more effective to put signs about trails being closed at the entrances rather than middle. I didn't even notice any signs until halfway up the springside switchback climb trail. Anywho, smell you later NJ dirt.

1000003613.jpg

1000003610.jpg

qclabrat

A wrap on NJ dirt for awhile. First mtb ride since my crash and my back held up well. Didn't want to push it on rocks like at the sourlands so back to nassau. Of course I rode all the fake "closed to cyclists" trails. Note to whomever closed them - it might be more effective to put signs about trails being closed at the entrances rather than middle. I didn't even notice any signs until halfway up the springside switchback climb trail. Anywho, smell you later NJ dirt.

View attachment 221291

View attachment 221292
When you boxing up for good?

Rusty

I'd suggest hitting Brown's Creek in NC or High Hill Bike/Run park in Florence, SC on your way thru, but both likely to get a lot of rain Wed and Thurs. Both worth the stop for any I95 travelers....Congrats on cutting the cord with NJ, it feels good when you do.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Did you make it? Everything intact?

My cousin is playing Marina Jack's tonight. I'd imagine a few Buffet tribute songs in the mix.

rick81721

Lothar
Did you make it? Everything intact?

My cousin is playing Marina Jack's tonight. I'd imagine a few Buffet tribute songs in the mix.

Got in late thursday night. More heavy rain in FL than the one thin TS band we drove through in NC in the morning. Everything intact except my back - last minute heaving heavy trash bags into the dumpster plus 2 days driving hammered my lower back. Okay today and did a ride. Does your cousin's band play heavy metal? Otherwise not interested - never liked Buffet's music.

1000003788.jpg

Last edited:

JerseyPete

Got in late thursday night. More heavy rain in FL than the one thin TS band we drove through in NC in the morning. Everything intact except my back - last minute heaving heavy trash bags into the dumpster plus 2 days driving hammered my lower back. Okay today and did a ride. Does your cousin's band play heavy metal? Otherwise not interested - never liked Buffet's music.

View attachment 222098
Isn't that where the murderer ran to and then killed himself?

Top Bottom