Gained 4lbs over the holiday.

Glancing Aft

+ Turkey and such
+ 2 Nights of heavy drinking

- 3 mtn bike rides
- 1 day of skiing
- 1 orienteering race
- 3 hrs of racquetball games

= -3 pounds (don't know how I pulled it off)

NickDavid

Dude,

Wed Night:
Beer

Thurs Morning:
5 eggs

Thurs Day & Night:
Thanksgiving Dinner
Beer
Pie
Turkey/Gravy Sandwiches
More Beer

Friday:
4 Eggs
Turkey Sandwich
Beer
Pumpkin Pie

Saturday Morning:
Waffle House breakfast

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Probably, but I won't look....until I come back from Mexico....then the serious damage will occur :D

You all probably know about the LUPE-REYES Marathon, right?:)

Basically it starts on Dec 12...which is the DAY OF OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE (therefore "LUPE") and it ends on Jan 6...which is what we call DIA DE "REYES" (3 wise men)
...and the objective is just to drink and get drunk everyday!!! I think somewhere out there is a list of rules and point scoring system if you want to get really technical about it.:p

Last edited:

NickDavid

Probably, but I won't look....until I come back from Mexico....then the serious damage will occur :D

You all probably know about the LUPE-REYES Marathon, right?:)

Basically it starts on Dec 12...which is the DAY OF OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE (therefore "LUPE") and it ends on Jan 6...which is what we call DIA DE "REYES" (3 wise men)
...and the objective is just to drink and get drunk everyday!!! I think somewhere out there is a list of rules and point scoring system if you want to get really technical about it.:p

Mexico.... My favorite place in the world. Been to San Carlos, Sonora and All down the coast of Baja
http://nickdavid.com/blog/?p=83

Droooooooooooooolllllllll..... There's your problem :) You have family down south?

Yea bro! I was in Atlanta over the holiday. I tried to go the somewhat better route by order eggs and grits. Holy shit, I was wrong. I've never seen so much butter on food in my life. I was so worried to eat it because I was flying a few hours after. I thought I would crap my pants!

Top Bottom