funny sign at Plattekill

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
I was snowboarding up at Plattekill and there is a sign in the woods that is for one of the mtn bike trails there. I wish I took a picture of it because I got a chuckle out of it. Anyway it went something like this:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+
+
+ <---- Diablo Whiners --+-- Plattekill Riders ----- >
+
+

I assume that the line to the right was over some gnarly ass drop, while the line to the left was the go-around/easier line :D

Not that I don't like Diablo, but I did like the sign. :D

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Funny sign ! But I would expect that at a funny place. ;)

Some interesting trivia about that place.... Art proposed to me on the old t-bar there, about twenty six years ago. The resaon I can remember how many years ago that was is that today is our 25th anniversary.

Shaggz

A strong 7
CONGRATS! Chances are you have been married longer than some of the members on this board have been alive.

bikeboy566

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
I was snowboarding up at Plattekill and there is a sign in the woods that is for one of the mtn bike trails there. I wish I took a picture of it because I got a chuckle out of it. Anyway it went something like this:

+
+
+ <---- Diablo Whiners --+-- Plattekill Riders ----- >
+
+

I assume that the line to the right was over some gnarly ass drop, while the line to the left was the go-around/easier line :D

Not that I don't like Diablo, but I did like the sign. :D
Mergs, when were you at platti, i was there on sunday boarding also.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Some interesting trivia about that place.... Art proposed to me on the old t-bar there, about twenty six years ago. The resaon I can remember how many years ago that was is that today is our 25th anniversary.
Awesome! That's a wonderful thing.

ArmyOfNone

Congratulations!

CONGRATS! Chances are you have been married longer than some of the members on this board have been alive.

yep, shes got me beat...i have only been alive 22 years :)

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep

That might have been a long T-Bar ride if you said no..
:hmmm:

Top Bottom