Fundraiser for new High Bridge trails

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Trails and Ales. (+1 for the name)

The below was copied and pasted from the link... This is a great opportunity to contribute to an awesome new trail system.

http://jorba.org/parks/commons-on-the-wye/

Trails & Ales Fundraiser
Raise a glass to raise funds for NJ’s first and only downhill directional mountain bike trails on public land. We will ride Nassau Trails and then head over to Highrail Brewing Company for some light fare and the release of High Bridge Trail Ale, a brew to raise funds for the project on an ongoing basis.

Help Support NJ’s First MTB Designated Trails on Public Land
Donate today to help JORBA, High Bridge Borough and Avid Trails create New Jersey’s first downhill directional mountain bike-only trails on public land. These “flow trails,” along with the new pump track will provide a progressive, family-friendly experience in close proximity to the 9+ mile Nassau Trails system, the Columbia rail, Vorhees State Park and the shops and restaurants of downtown High Bridge.

pkovo

Just signed up for this!

FYI, the first time I tried it told me it was sold out....the next time it went through. Could certainly be user error, but if you run into a snag signing up, try a second time. worked for me.

Top Bottom