fun!

anrothar

entirely thrilled
this park is incredibly fun for those who love the technical stuff. the trail at the top is pretty much a big boulderfield with rideable lines through it. there was a bunch of trials hopping involved to clean some of the sections with a rigid ss. i highly recommend it. also has some respectable, non-technical climbing for the area. great park overall and i will return to ride it again.

Last edited:

NJ Jess

wow

I rode there once. It was quite techy and I could have used some protective gear. In the parking lot, I saw a rider slowly walk his bike to his truck. He carefully lifted it, then threw it in the truck bed. He then slowly walked to the drivers side. That's when I noticed he was half naked with "trail rash" on his Entire right side. Boy, he must have really hit it hard. Learn the trails before you bomb them if you ride there.

ArmyOfNone

anrothar said:
this park is incredibly fun for those who love the technical stuff. the trail at the top is pretty much a big boulderfield with rideable lines through it. there was a bunch of trials hopping involved to clean some of the sections with a rigid ss. i highly recommend it. also has some respectable, non-technical climbing for the area. great park overall and i will return to ride it again.

SUPER FUN! CANT WAIT TO GO AGAIN!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions