Fun Stuff!!!

ArmyOfNone

that sounds really pecular. I think that all cell phone insurance is done third party anyways. I had cingular prior to switching to verizon and wrecked a couple of phones. Paid 50 bucks and got a new one. Same phone

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
not on the one i have, i have never heard of it before either, and i dont really believe it, elle called to put it on and they said no.:hmmm: :hmmm:

what phone do you have? i mean, if you got the a phone from the nokia vertu collection, then i could understand. the treo is top of the line and i'm covered? makes no sense.

but i'm going "throw away". i'd rather NOT kill the treo.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
why can't verizon get a 'sports' phone in their lineup? there are alot of very shockproof, water resistant, simple phones out there, yet verizon chooses to carry none of them. bastards.

SpartaBard

For next time - $28.13

http://www.steepandcheap.com

CMP.jpg

Wazu

This would be a PERFECT story in the 'Rides Gone Bad' thread. Norm, I can't deny it, I was laughing reading this post but I also felt bad for ya. We can all relate because we're mountain bikers too. That helpless feeling when you really injure yourself way in the woods is a very scary one. Glad yer okay now.

Top Bottom