Fun Fridays 2019

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i will note that this park is not beginner friendly . . . . just saying dont want anyone getting themselves in trouble here

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What’s the planned route? There are some friendly trails around the perimeter...and some very unfriendly trails in the middle...

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I know the trails well but having a hard time translating that Strava route... I just know the trail names/colors I usually ride. I would offer to lead but I can’t commit yet and my fitness is also at close to an all time low at the moment lol. If I show up I may end up dropping...but I do know the park so whatever.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I know the trails well but having a hard time translating that Strava route... I just know the trail names/colors I usually ride. I would offer to lead but I can’t commit yet and my fitness is also at close to an all time low at the moment lol. If I show up I may end up dropping...but I do know the park so whatever.

Looks like the route got a bit messed up when @shrpshtr325 created the route from my ride.

https://www.strava.com/activities/2049310141

It's basically all of the stuff on the other side of Green Pond, up Oreland, and then I took the road to the gravel road toward the hawk watch, and then I took woods roads to cut out the one section of white. This was a rainy day loop, so I only rode the singletrack that drains well.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Looks like the route got a bit messed up when @shrpshtr325 created the route from my ride.

https://www.strava.com/activities/2049310141

It's basically all of the stuff on the other side of Green Pond, up Oreland, and then I took the road to the gravel road toward the hawk watch, and then I took woods roads to cut out the one section of white. This was a rainy day loop, so I only rode the singletrack that drains well.
Yeah I was thinking this looks like a gravel pounder... in my prime I was riding orange up from bat cave, yellow to white four birds up to hawks nest, red down to beach glen and back. Not a route for the faint of heart and I think I’d be walking half of that these days haha.

Top Bottom