Fun 8:30 am ride at Chimney Rock

scotth

Anyone up for a fun, moderate to slow pace ride at Chimney Rock please join. Tomorrow at 8:30 am give or take 5 mins at the Newmans lot.

Regards,

Scott

ellbiddy

I'm in :p

I can hold a decent pace but haven't been at CR ever ;). I have a green trek ex8 and beige CR-V :)

scotth

sounds good. I'm meeting somebody in East Brunswick at about 7:45, then straight to Newmans lot, I have a silver pick-up. See you then.

Scott

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
the conditions at the rock were AWESOME today. I think i did every trail. The new 29er makes me look like I actually know what im doing...

I might make it out there tomorow but not that early.

Stocky

the conditions at the rock were AWESOME today. I think i did every trail. The new 29er makes me look like I actually know what im doing...

I might make it out there tomorow but not that early.

How awsome is your new bike ? ( I've got the same one )
I'm absolutley loving mine.
I'm climbing easier and I'm riding over and thru what used to be difficult terrain with ease.

ellbiddy

Speaking of which, I was thinking of putting together a niner one 9 SS, I found a good deal on the frame, still torn about the whole 29" wheel stuff though. Might wait it out.

scotth

Glad to see there are a few people coming, I'm meeting someone at 7:45 in EB so 8:30 shouldn't be a problem but just in case give us a few mins. I have a Silver Dodge pick up.

Scott

walter

Fourth Party
Speaking of which, I was thinking of putting together a niner one 9 SS, I found a good deal on the frame, still torn about the whole 29" wheel stuff though. Might wait it out.

If you buy a Niner you will either sell both of your Treks or never ride them again

walter

Fourth Party
Glad to see there are a few people coming, I'm meeting someone at 7:45 in EB so 8:30 shouldn't be a problem but just in case give us a few mins. I have a Silver Dodge pick up.

Scott

I will be the extremely handsome and ripped up guy in the silver Saturn Vue with a Cdale 29er

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Walt is going to be there. I may just have to try & swing this 1. I'll be the unripped guy in the silver Saturn Vue.

walter

Fourth Party
Walt is going to be there. I may just have to try & swing this 1. I'll be the unripped guy in the silver Saturn Vue.

Dont mistake me for Kirt, he is way overweight.:D

Remember Kirt, they said moderate to slow. Do your legs even know that speed?

MTB Aussie

I'll look for you guys if I am still there as late as 8:30 ;)

I may start around 7:30 and roll back to the lot at 8:30 and join you. I have a blue Element.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'll bring the heavy play bike, it slows me down on the ups. Wait, it has 26 inch wheels, am I even allowed to ride with you guys?

MTB Aussie

I'll bring the heavy play bike, it slows me down on the ups. Wait, it has 26 inch wheels, am I even allowed to ride with you guys?
Don't worry, I still roll old school with 26's so we can watch as the 29ers blast the hills and rocks.

walter

Fourth Party
I'm not going to be blasting anything.

Kirt, its cool. I think this ellbiddy cat is still stuck in the 26er stone age with you.

ellbiddy

26 > 29 :), prepare for the annoying-ness that are my hubs...clicky click ;)

I have a set of hope pro II's that will let you know my place in the back of the pack hah.

walter

Fourth Party
hey kids, I wont be able to make it this morning. Something came up late last night for my wife and I need to be home with the little one. I know this is short notice but I've been up trying to pull some strings but nothing is coming through. Hopefully next time.

you guys have fun

Top Bottom