Fun 8:30 am ride at Chimney Rock

scotth

Anyone up for a fun, moderate to slow pace ride at Chimney Rock please join. Tomorrow at 8:30 am give or take 5 mins at the Newmans lot.

Regards,

Scott

I'm in :p

I can hold a decent pace but haven't been at CR ever ;). I have a green trek ex8 and beige CR-V :)

sounds good. I'm meeting somebody in East Brunswick at about 7:45, then straight to Newmans lot, I have a silver pick-up. See you then.

Scott

the conditions at the rock were AWESOME today. I think i did every trail. The new 29er makes me look like I actually know what im doing...

I might make it out there tomorow but not that early.

the conditions at the rock were AWESOME today. I think i did every trail. The new 29er makes me look like I actually know what im doing...

I might make it out there tomorow but not that early.

How awsome is your new bike ? ( I've got the same one )
I'm absolutley loving mine.
I'm climbing easier and I'm riding over and thru what used to be difficult terrain with ease.

Speaking of which, I was thinking of putting together a niner one 9 SS, I found a good deal on the frame, still torn about the whole 29" wheel stuff though. Might wait it out.

Glad to see there are a few people coming, I'm meeting someone at 7:45 in EB so 8:30 shouldn't be a problem but just in case give us a few mins. I have a Silver Dodge pick up.

Scott

Speaking of which, I was thinking of putting together a niner one 9 SS, I found a good deal on the frame, still torn about the whole 29" wheel stuff though. Might wait it out.

If you buy a Niner you will either sell both of your Treks or never ride them again

Glad to see there are a few people coming, I'm meeting someone at 7:45 in EB so 8:30 shouldn't be a problem but just in case give us a few mins. I have a Silver Dodge pick up.

Scott

I will be the extremely handsome and ripped up guy in the silver Saturn Vue with a Cdale 29er

Walt is going to be there. I may just have to try & swing this 1. I'll be the unripped guy in the silver Saturn Vue.

Walt is going to be there. I may just have to try & swing this 1. I'll be the unripped guy in the silver Saturn Vue.

Dont mistake me for Kirt, he is way overweight.:D

Remember Kirt, they said moderate to slow. Do your legs even know that speed?

I'll look for you guys if I am still there as late as 8:30 ;)

I may start around 7:30 and roll back to the lot at 8:30 and join you. I have a blue Element.

I'll bring the heavy play bike, it slows me down on the ups. Wait, it has 26 inch wheels, am I even allowed to ride with you guys?

I'll bring the heavy play bike, it slows me down on the ups. Wait, it has 26 inch wheels, am I even allowed to ride with you guys?
Don't worry, I still roll old school with 26's so we can watch as the 29ers blast the hills and rocks.

I'm not going to be blasting anything.

Kirt, its cool. I think this ellbiddy cat is still stuck in the 26er stone age with you.

26 > 29 :), prepare for the annoying-ness that are my hubs...clicky click ;)

I have a set of hope pro II's that will let you know my place in the back of the pack hah.

hey kids, I wont be able to make it this morning. Something came up late last night for my wife and I need to be home with the little one. I know this is short notice but I've been up trying to pull some strings but nothing is coming through. Hopefully next time.

you guys have fun

Back
Top Bottom