Full Suspension Large Size Wanted

britboy

In the market for a full suspension bike - probably a 29er but will be interested on a good deal on a 26er. I dont want to spend a fortune on one but would like something thats in good shape ready to ride

i have a new trek fuel ex8 size virtual 19.5 fit size is 18.5 no time to ride after my accident i do road biking now , bike has like 100 miles on it :D

yep got it thanks!

got a few to consider.....still thinking of going the 29er route since everyones switching it seems
If everyone jumps off a bridge etc.... :)

How much travel are you looking for? Where do you ride?

you really need tp try one first. A 29er with 5" and 26 with 5" is night and day

If everyone jumps off a bridge etc.... :)

How much travel are you looking for? Where do you ride?

you really need tp try one first. A 29er with 5" and 26 with 5" is night and day

Honestly I'm just getting back into riding mountain bikes....its been 15 years since my old GT LTS days! From what I have read and been told the 29ers are the way forward....maybe not?

Honestly I'm just getting back into riding mountain bikes....its been 15 years since my old GT LTS days! From what I have read and been told the 29ers are the way forward....maybe not?

I'm still on 26ers! 29 is not for everyone.

Honestly I'm just getting back into riding mountain bikes....its been 15 years since my old GT LTS days!
yummy, what great bikes!

Anyway... definitely try a 29er before you decide, but make sure it is the proper fit too. There are pros and cons to both but making sure its the right fit will make a world of difference. I totally hated the 29er until I had the opportunity to ride one the right size for me and it made a HUGE difference on how I feel about them now.

Beware of someone giving advice about wheel size if they are trying to sell a bike. Just saying....

Sent from my ADR910L using Tapatalk 2

check this out $1500.00 like new no scratches trek fuel ex8

Attachments

• DSCF3740.JPG
    DSCF3740.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCF3741.JPG
    DSCF3741.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF3742.JPG
    DSCF3742.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 10