Full suspended Bike Wanted For 5-4''

Arno

Hello Y'all ,

I am looking to offer My wife's first ride, a good full suspended all mountain bike, preferably 29'' or 27.5''
Used and new are welcome , please contact me if you have anything at a decent price .

Thank you !

Last edited:

Arno

We Have 2021 Giant Stance 2 bikes available in both 29 or 27.5 in most sizes/colors..in stock...$1550 + tax.
Thanks for the reply we are keeping this noted , we will continue to look around before deciding .
Best regards .

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Saw this listed this morning...
I think fits/exceeds the "good" requirement..

Arno

Saw this listed this morning...
I think fits/exceeds the "good" requirement..
Thanks , It looks amazing . to be honest It is above our budget and an univers above "the good" requirement indeed ahah .
I really appreciate by the way !

cuda

I was just kicking around the idea of selling mine.

Devinci Atlas 29- Size Small
Revelation 130mm fork- maybe 6-10 rides since installation
Arch EX wheels
X9 rear

Ridden maybe half a dozen times in the last two years. Bike is in North Brunswick, I'm currently in Jersey City. I don't have many pictures on hand but can get more if interested.

Attachments

• IMG_3070.JPG
    IMG_3070.JPG
    149.4 KB · Views: 20

Arno

I was just kicking around the idea of selling mine.

Devinci Atlas 29- Size Small
Revelation 130mm fork- maybe 6-10 rides since installation
Arch EX wheels
X9 rear

Ridden maybe half a dozen times in the last two years. Bike is in North Brunswick, I'm currently in Jersey City. I don't have many pictures on hand but can get more if interested.
Hello ,
Thanks for your message .
do you have some more info like the year , any mod like drop post does your wheels are tubeless ?

Thanks again,
Best regards.
Arno

qclabrat

What's your price range? I have an 2015 Orbea Rallon. Though it's more of an Enduro bike so might not be her cup of tea...

Arno

What's your price range? I have an 2015 Orbea Rallon. Though it's more of an Enduro bike so might not be her cup of tea...
Hello ,
Thanks for the post . As you said we think all mountain will be better fitted for what she plan to do with .

Best regards .
Arno

Top Bottom