FS: Thule T2 Pro Xt 2" 2 bike rack, Saris Bones 2, Park tool Stand, two bike travel cases

Eickelbt

I'll listen to reasonable offers from anyone. I'd meet in northern NJ or in NY/CT if the price is right. prices are net to me- cash or venmo is best, fees and shipping are on you. I'm not shipping the thule T2, it's 50 pounds and huge.

Thule T2 Pro Xt 2" 2 bike bike rack. great shape, light use. used mostly in summer for a year, then I stopped driving the 2in hitch car and got a 1up for my 1.25. ONly getting rid of this because I use the 1up on both cars not. asking$450, but I'll talk to anyone.

Saris bones rack. heavily used, one of the arms lost it's adjustment know and I just used a screw. it will hold two bikes and do it's job. $30.

Park Tool PRS 22 stand. four axle attachments-QR 100, QR130, 15x100, and 20x150. the TA axle attachment works great with boost axles with a few washers taped together. $100,

Biknd Helium Bike Bag. this is heavily used, but i'm only selling it because it doesn't fit a full suspension Large 29er bike. The air bags are new, never used, and I bought thru axle attachments for it, they are included. this bag is a monster, and very protective. four new casters. $150.

I'm in 12561. if you're interested, send me a message, i'll be checking tomorrow and saturday. I'll post pics tomorrow.

Top Bottom