FS: Stan's No Tubes Arch EX 29 Wheelset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm selling my Stan's No Tube Arch EX 29 Wheelset as pictured with the rotors, cassette and tires. This was a Stan's custom-built wheelset with black nipples and the HD front hub. They were used two seasons and has marks from CR to prove it. The tires are at least one full year old; they still hold air but the sidewalls are starting to seep sealant. They are probably still fine south of 195 but up north I don't think they will last much longer. The wheels are straight and true with good tension and the hub bearings are smooth. Hub end caps are can be swapped to a bunch of different axle standards but I only have the end caps listed here.

Rims: Stan's Arch EX 29, 32-hole front and rear
Hubs: Stan's 3.30HD front with 15mm T/A end caps; Stan's 3.30 rear with 9mm T/A end caps (6-bolt hubs)
Spokes: DT Swiss Competition Spokes
Nipples: DT Swiss Pro Lock (not sure if aluminum or brass but they are not corroded)
Rotors: Shimano XT 6-bolt Ice-Tech 160mm (front is used and worn but fine; rear is almost new)
Cassette: Shimano XT-990 10-speed (used one season)
Tires: Bontrager 29-3 (XR3)
Sealant: Stan's sealant with Stan's yellow rim tape

$200.

stans7.jpgstans1.jpgstans5.jpgstans3.jpgstans6.jpgstans4.jpgstans2.jpg

Last edited:

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
If you have qr end caps, Jimmy will take them.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
How can I get off this thread notifications? Somehow I feel this may go on all year...Ugh....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom