fs HED C2 Bastogne road wheelset, clincher

veloduffer

I'm getting a new set of aero wheels and have other 23mm wide wheels, so these are extras. Low mileage (less than 500 miles) and in excellent condition (never crashed or flatted). I am the original owner. $490 (I bought them for $850) plus actual shipping (rim strips included, but not skewers). The wheels are Campagnolo splines and fit 9, 10 and 11 speed cassettes (the cassette is NOT included). So, first person says "I'll take them" wins.

Thanks. Local to NY/NJ is ok and would be willing to meet within reasonable distance if you want to save on shipping.

p405302062-4.jpg

p93336128-4.jpg

You've got some funckig nice bikes. Let me know when you sell any of those. Sadly not many of us Campy guys hangout at this bar anymore. Great wheels though. I have some C2 wheels and love them. Wide is the new black. Just curious, what are your other 23mm wide wheels?

I've got some handbuilt wheels with Velocity A23 rims (White Industries hubs) and awaiting delivery on a set of Boyd Vitesse wheels (23mm wide too with 28mm deep rims). I agree, 23mm wide is the new black. No downside to using wider rims - better handling, lower air pressure, more aero (slightly) and no weight penalty from 19mm rims.

Cheers...

Can I ask what pressures you run on the A23 set and your rough weight?

Pinch flatted this weekend on my A23s, thinking I went too low...

-Steve

Back
Top Bottom