FS : 2017 Specialized Enduro Comp 29'er, size M

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrankAddictRich

For Sale :: 2017 Specialized Enduro Comp 29'er, size medium... asking $1750. That's right, this beauty of a bike could be yours for $1750, maybe even less if you offer the right number. The bike is used, but in good condition. It has relatively new (18 hours of use) 29x2.6" Butcher Black Diamond front tire and 29x2.6" Ground Control rear tear... set up tubeless. Red Chromag Fubars handlebars up front give a little bit of bling, as does the All Mountain Style mud fender and came fork guard. It has a OneUp Components bash guard/chain guide. Stopping is handled by SRAM GuideR brakes 9but let's be honest, who wants to go slow on this thing.. just put the dropper down, point it downhill and let it eat!). The group set is SRAM GX 11 speed transmission. With 160mm of travel, front and back... this thing eats up the chunky stuff and asks for more. You WILL set your fastest downhill times on this bike... at least I did. The Rockshox Monarch Plus shock was rebuilt by Jim Vreeland at Hilltop in early December and I only have 12 hours of use on it since then.

This bike rips but I realized that my MTB riding doesn't really need a weapon like this.... my Fuse is more than enough for the kind of riding I do and I'd rather let this go to someone that will use it and love it.... and I'll grab gravel bike :)

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Last edited:

pygmypony

i wish i was a medium! rich takes great care of his bikes. whoever grabs this will be one luck bastard

Reactions: Tim

CrankAddictRich

yup... It was up for a while, then I pulled it down. Now it is $250 cheaper and maybe even more if the right number is offered.

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
This would be a great Mountain Creek bike if you don't want to go full DH. If I didn't already have a bike for MC I'd snatch this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom