FS: 2010 Cannodale SuperX 52 Himod

Northern Ivy

Guys, I am getting rid of my SuperX; it is just about a year old. It is a 52; it is a high-mod frame it is a rival build but it is pretty tricked out.

It has DA carbon tubeless wheels (the rear has a non function impacting ding).
It has FSA carbon bars
It has an Easton carbon post

It will come with both the stock chain rings as well as a set of larger rings for the road.

This is a great cross machine from I hear it was never raced. It has been meticulously maintained by the guys at Halters; and all of the cables have just been replaced with the gore cables.

Looking to get this into the hands of someone wanting to race it for the season. Thinking the entire package with wheels included for $3k.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
It may be the size as well. I wouldn't list this bike as a 52cm, you'll alienate a large group of people this bike will fit. This bike is much larger than it's factory size sticker would suggest. I'd throw some measurements to open up your audience.

-Jim.

RNG1

Yes I read the post but are the wheels tubulars or tubeless given it is cx bike? How bout a pic:popcorn: I'm due for doing something irresponsible this month.

RNG1

I thought maybe he meant tubular given it is a cx bike and he made a mistake in the post.
Well maybe that was a thought and a hope combined.

Northern Ivy

The Super X is still for sale.... (With Pictures)

A lot of folks are asking why it is for sale. Simply now that I am running Di2 on the road; I want Di2 on my cross bike as well so I am making room for a new cross bike that will be Di2 and likely have disc brakes as well.

Please disregard the storm damage and power cords for the genset; still dealing with the lack of power.

This bike is super clean and I have been told it is one of the best cross bikes currently available. But once the Di2 bugs bites it is all over.

6097056320_93b04a5126.jpg

6097056800_034325d8f0.jpg

6097057256_401cb46167.jpg

6097057488_ba851f4cf2.jpg

6096512823_12f519138b.jpg

6096513265_060be0ace1.jpg

6096513673_436688d7d6.jpg

Northern Ivy

Right now...

Calfee is the best option but there are bikes coming very quickly and I want SX gone to I can make the swap. Di2 is beyond addictive. And disc brakes will actually stop (at least with my skill level).

Last edited:

BShow

A lot of custom builders are doing internal Di2 routing. Check out Firefly... they've been stashing a custom battery in the seatpost.

BShow

You could also do a custom Di2 Seven with discs. It'll be ti though.

-Jim.

They have a cross frame with TI rear and downtube and Carbon top and seat tube that looks pretty slick.

They do make custom carbon roadies... think they'll work up a carbon cross frame too?

Top Bottom