FS: 2002 Acura RSX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I purchased this last year right here on this forum, so you guys have first shot at it. I love the car, but Dee wants something bigger for a second car, so off it goes. I thought we'd have it for a long time, so I put some time and money into it.

2002 Acura RSX Base. 83,500 miles. Automatic. Nighthawk Black Pearl with black leather interior. Sunroof and rear spoiler. New front struts, brake rotors and pads, (2) brake calipers, wheels, tires, valve cover gasket, (2) headlight assemblies. Class I hitch receiver installed. Bike rack pictured is not included. Minor accident in 2014 which required painting the driver's door and rear quarter panel. Clean NJ title in hand. Some dings, scratches, and very, very minor surface rust at wheel wells. 2-owner, well-maintained car that runs 100%. No timing belt to worry about. Price is $4500 firm as it's got $1500 worth of new parts on it this year. Listed elsewhere for $4900. Message me here or email me at davidcarson48 AT yahoo DOT com.

2.jpg4.jpg5.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
are you willing to come to my place and detail my car?

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
@Carson makes a great informative ad and this is him RN
giphy.gif

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What happened to the other wheels?

Best deal ever. The old tires were 8 years old and horrible. Rock hard and zero traction in rain/snow even though they were 7/32. I disliked the bronze wheels, too. Purchased this set mounted and balanced for $700 (after mail in rebate) picked up in New Castle, DE. No shipping, no tax. Sold the old wheels and tires for $300. Boom.

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
Best deal ever. The old tires were 8 years old and horrible. Rock hard and zero traction in rain/snow even though they were 7/32. I disliked the bronze wheels, too. Purchased this set mounted and balanced for $700 (after mail in rebate) picked up in New Castle, DE. No shipping, no tax. Sold the old wheels and tires for $300. Boom.
Sounds like Tirerack.com. They're great.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sounds like Tirerack.com. They're great.

Yep. $122 less to pick them up. We dropped my buddies C6Z off at RPM 3 miles away for ported heads and a tune at the same time. Plus there's a Jose Tejas in Newark, DE.

By the way he dyno'd at 530/510 for $3500 and it fixed the valve guide issue they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom