frozen trails woohoo!

anrothar

entirely thrilled
gonna ride mooch after work today, as i can't be bothered to commute in a -11 windchill and 20 mph wind gusts. anyone want to join?

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i'd love to...except i'm on a plane to DC in a 1/2 hour. have fun!

ArmyOfNone

booo...only if i didnt have to work OT this evening

I think im gonna learn how to ride rollers today. High Five!

Last edited:

Maurice

Couldn't see myself commuting either today for some reason. I have other commitments anyway.

I should have a bit of time to ride Chimney Rock over lunch time though. We will see. Seems like a great day to enjoy the trails.

Cheers,

Maurice

bobkennelly

lunch ride

Couldn't see myself commuting either today for some reason. I have other commitments anyway.

I should have a bit of time to ride Chimney Rock over lunch time though. We will see. Seems like a great day to enjoy the trails.

Cheers,

Maurice

Hey, where do you work so that you can get their at lunch?

bobkennelly

Liberty Corner. When I have the time I actually ride to the middle brook trail trailhead.

Maurice

I used to work as a back up telephone tech. at the verizon wireless building, it was about 7 miles away, but I could get to the lower lot in 10 minutes, used to ride their alot back in the mid to late 90''s, I really miss it, been stuck in FNYC working for the past 4 years or so, I am very limited to central park rides or along the Hudson, I envy you...

Bobke

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
gonna ride mooch after work today, as i can't be bothered to commute in a -11 windchill and 20 mph wind gusts. anyone want to join?

Hey, you've got to watch out for falling tree limbs when it is really windy out. At the All-A-Muchy, Dawn and I were almost crushed by a falling tree near the yellow-gate (3rd checkpoint). That was scary because you heard it falling, but you didn't know where to look. Yikes!

Some poor lady was killed by a falling tree limb at LM a few years ago (2002 I think). Just be careful on really windy days like this.

AJ

anrothar

entirely thrilled
oh there was no worry of that today.... i didn't ride. damn me for not getting a trainer. i did burpees and qi gong instead.

ArmyOfNone

oh there was no worry of that today.... i didn't ride. damn me for not getting a trainer. i did burpees and qi gong instead.

qi gong? whats that?

I rode rollers for the first time today. It was a fun challenge. Once i figured out what i was doing, I did the ChrisG interval workout. I also was able to ride with no hands!

But in true fashion, I fell off a handful of times, smacking myself up on the wall pretty good.

Shaggz

A strong 7

you handed out anti-chinese government propganda material in a nyc subway station for an hour?

qi gong? whats that?

I rode rollers for the first time today. It was a fun challenge. Once i figured out what i was doing, I did the ChrisG interval workout. I also was able to ride with no hands!

But in true fashion, I fell off a handful of times, smacking myself up on the wall pretty good.

oh yeah - well i rode my trainer with no hands and managed not to fall off.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i thought he meant

280px-Qui-Goncloseup.jpg

anrothar

entirely thrilled
wait, who are we talking about?

why aren't i at work, and why are there two empty bottled of beer infront of me roimhe ten insan maidin???

Top Bottom