Friday afternoon

Sprintzer

I think i am heading up there friday afternoon. Hope to have a good time exploring the trails. You can just park on the road next to the gate right?

xc62701

Yea park anywhere on the sides near the gate. There's a decent amount of parking there. What time will you be over there? I might make an appearance.

Sprintzer

Not sure. Hopefully by 2 or so. Gotta get out of this work thing. But i am thinking about 2. Thinking about studying the tail map. Is it pretty accurate though. easy to follow i mean?

xc62701

Yea the trail map is pretty easy to follow. Don't depend on the paved roads to get you out. They wind in every direction. If you ride the obviously well ridden paths you should be fine. I'm not sure what I'm doing but if I make it it'll be around 2:30 or 3. I might see ya out there.

t.wach

I might be able to get up there around two. I have ridden there twice so i kind of know the trails. Ill know tomorrow if i can make it.

xc62701

Ah crap I'm out. Forgot about a meeting that I have to go to tomorrow. Maybe another time. I'm always in the area so if anyone is interested I can get there and show some people around. I grew up in the area and teach nearby so it's cool for me.

Wobbegong

Maybe you 2 are actually meeting each other and don't know it.

Thats some twilight zone type stuff right there. When you get to the meeting, everyone else on the planet is gone except you guys, then one of you breaks their glasses and cant read all the books....... Ok, I'll be quiet now. :D

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions