Frenchtown Preserve Trail Map

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
How do we get there?
Where do we park?
Which directions for the best experience?

Post up the map, or a GPS track and some rider notes.

one piece crank

Frenchtown-Preserve.jpg

Here is the trail map. Heading toward Frenchtown on Rt.12W, at the bottom of the hill you turn onto Horseshoe Bend Road. Parking is shown on the right-edge of the map, small gravel lot. There are lot of trail intersections. I don't ride with a visible map, just learned the trails from repetition. My basic loop is Orange from the parking lot, drop into the ravine, connect to Green, connect to Red, connect to Orange, connect to Blue, connect to Red, connect to Orange, connect to Green to Red to Blue - see what I mean?! I think that's a ~4 mile loop. With the new raised trail sections I plan to put the Yellow trail (along Rt.12) back in my loop.

Last edited:

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
@one piece crank - Thanks!!!

Posting a ride or exporting a gps track from strava is an easy way to to provide a visual of your notes.
Not sure if it is in maprika yet - that is popular.

Mileage estimate?

DRpoolittle

Thinking about checking this spot out in a few weeks. Does anyone have insight as to the type of riding here? Looks like mostly green trails on trailforks, are these just beginner trails?

Robin

Thinking about checking this spot out in a few weeks. Does anyone have insight as to the type of riding here? Looks like mostly green trails on trailforks, are these just beginner trails?

Flow XC similar to twisties at 6-Mile with some doubletrack.

Top Bottom