Freebies - Closet Cleanout

JonFern

Formerly: send jon ferns
Did some organizing and found a few parts I no longer need. These are free to anyone who can use them:

Specialized Stout crankset - 175mm crank arms, BB30, from a bike with 73mm BB shell width. Includes 30T chainring

Salsa 44T chainring - 104mm BCD. Probably has 50 miles on it

FSA QR Skewers - new, 100/130mm spacing

"Framed" seatpost - 30.9mm, 15" length

Avid mechanical levers & Tektro mechanical calipers

Conti 700c tube - new

Can meet in either Kenilworth or Somerset pretty much any day, or can arrange meeting at 6MR or lewis morris

Attachments

• IMG-9748.jpg
    IMG-9748.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG-9749.jpg
    IMG-9749.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

FitmanNJ

By “Avid mechanical levers,” would this include compatibility with BB7 brakes? If so, I’d take them. I live in North Plainfield, so getting together wouldn’t be difficult…

JonFern

By “Avid mechanical levers,” would this include compatibility with BB7 brakes? If so, I’d take them. I live in North Plainfield, so getting together wouldn’t be difficult…
Yes. They are the FR-5 levers, so compatible with BB7's. PM me and we can coordinate

michvin

Do you know by chance, if the cranks will work on the Specialized fuse circa 2017? My son killed the chainring on his and it is impossible to source new one right now..

JonFern

Do you know by chance, if the cranks will work on the Specialized fuse circa 2017? My son killed the chainring on his and it is impossible to source new one right now..
Yes, they actually came off of a ‘16 or ‘17 Fuse

Top Bottom