Free Weber Gas Grill - Propane

Status
Not open for further replies.

w_b

Prolly just jinxed myself; my Silver B is 22 years old. I just keep it clean and covered when not in use, and still works like new. Almost still looks new too. Wood recommend. Actually propane recommend.

Now to see if my left side table has that flip out!

iman29

Prolly just jinxed myself; my Silver B is 22 years old. I just keep it clean and covered when not in use, and still works like new. Almost still looks new too. Wood recommend. Actually propane recommend.

Now to see if my left side table has that flip out!
i am already Jinxing myself for giving it away and all the feedback is making me have buyers remorse for getting the new one - I had this one lined up to buy next but the one I ended up with was just about 1/2 this price even with the truck rental.

but no turning back now at least the new one looks cool for the upcoming summer party season.

Old one is getting picked up tonight hopefully it lives on.

Reactions: w_b

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
i am already Jinxing myself for giving it away and all the feedback is making me have buyers remorse for getting the new one - I had this one lined up to buy next but the one I ended up with was just about 1/2 this price even with the truck rental.

but no turning back now at least the new one looks cool for the upcoming summer party season.

Old one is getting picked up tonight hopefully it lives on.
Don't worry, they'll still make Weber's in 3 years when you need to replace the new monster.... Then you'll be set for lyfe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom