Free sandwich @ chick-fil-a —Flemington location

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
I had a free one of those just yesterday but it was a reward bonus, not a coupon. Big fan. Big fan. The only gripe I have with them is the lines are always so long.

JerseyPete

I had a free one of those just yesterday but it was a reward bonus, not a coupon. Big fan. Big fan. The only gripe I have with them is the lines are always so long.
In Ramsey, there were wait times up to 45 minutes with traffic sticking out on Rt 17. I went last night and was 2nd car from being waited on. Pretty good. #1 deluxe with a coke when I am not getting a 12 piece nugget meal.
And now the Peppermint chip shakes are available.

Id_rather_be_skiing

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
never in my life did I think I would eat fried chicken for breakfast, but I was traveling for work it was the only thing open at 5am in the airport. Chicken and Biscuits with their hot honey...damnnnn

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The only gripe I have with them is the lines are always so long.

I order from Doordash and it's usually at my house in 15 minutes. I assume the delivery drivers just hang out there waiting for an order, and they don't have to wait in line to pick it up.

JerseyPete

I order from Doordash and it's usually at my house in 15 minutes. I assume the delivery drivers just hang out there waiting for an order, and they don't have to wait in line to pick it up.
What works well in NJ; Doordash, Grubhub Uber Eats, etc?

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
How do the delivery drivers get paid? Tips? Cut of the bill? Both?

Cassinonorth

never in my life did I think I would eat fried chicken for breakfast, but I was traveling for work it was the only thing open at 5am in the airport. Chicken and Biscuits with their hot honey...damnnnn

Find a waffle spot and go all out next time.
@jmanic I just came up with another one of my million dollar ideas. Whoredash.

You in?

That was the premise behind backpage I think.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Not even ten minutes ago one of my freelancers was trying to explain his plan for Boober, a topless delivery/ride share program….

so i seriously started LOLing, and the spouse asked what was so funny. I told her. She asked if i was still 12.
purdy much. It does have potential as an SNL parody commercial .

Last edited:

serviceguy

@jmanic I just came up with another one of my million dollar ideas. Whoredash.

You in?
In for beta testing for sure.
You have my address.

Supersize it.
With all due respect, but given the looks of the two of you I think the challenge here would be marketing and the very specific demographics...

Not even ten minutes ago one of my freelancers was trying to explain his plan for Boober, a topless delivery/ride share program….
...now we're talking!

Top Bottom