Free JORBA Membership!!!

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Based on feedback at this year's board meeting, we have begun the "Introductory Member" program. Anyone who performed trail maintenance in 2008 (and wrote an email address on the sign in form that I can decipher) is being added to our database. These new members will receive an email when they are entered from development@jorba.org with "JORBA Membership" in the subject line.

The idea is to more accurately list mountain bikers who are supportive of our mission in NJ. These members are listed by name and email only. The email addresses will only be used for correspondence between JORBA and the member. There are no "perks" to being an Introductory Member other than the good karma we offer at all of the paid membership levels.

We have more initiatives in the planning stages to continue adding to our numbers. As the membership list grows, so does our unified voice. If you are reading this post and are interested in supporting JORBA's mission to Advocate, Educate and Conserve, send your name and preferred email address to development@jorba.org with the subject "MEMBERSHIP". We will add you to the list and send some karma your way.

As always, if you are interested in some JORBA schwag (tees, jerseys, stickers, diamonds and pearls) or just want to make a donation, visit http://join.jorba.org to hook up with a paid membership.

You dig?

KenS

JORBA.ORG
38 Views, but the mob wars game has 1,000. I am starting to question my faith in the interweb and net bikers. :D

I am however very happy to report that we received our first "Intro" member email today. They even used Jay's "I want to be a dirtbag" subject line. (Not required, but a little humor never hurts)

Is the message unclear? This is a FREE, send your name and email to support MTB in NJ, kind of deal. :confused:

Mods would you mind adding "FREE" to the subject line of this thread please?

Frank

Sasquatch
Yep it's free and it's needed. When we communicate with land managers what has more clout 200 members or 2000 members?

Help us so we can help you !!!

Last edited:

BiknBen

I feel special. I got a personal reply from Mergs.

He has anointed me an official Dirtbag.

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
Free!? ......FREE!? I paid good money for my membership!;) This is a great idea, and I hope everyone on MTBNJ who has not joined at a paid level, will sign up here. We can get even more done than last year if more people become "Dirtbags". And last year was a very good year.:D

KenS

JORBA.ORG
Bump. 121 new members in the last couple days, 110 from 2008 trail maintenance sign in sheets, 11 sent emails.

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
Excellent! More clout to deal with politicos. I got my membership renewal package handed to me at the Allaire ride today, by Big Frank himself no less. The only part I don't understand is under my name on the reciept card it says "Lost in the woods In Allaire NJ" :hmmm: Is that some kind of well deserved crack about my awsome navigational skills?;)

Top Bottom