Free Electric Lawn Mower

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have decided to fully embrace my laziness and pay someone to cut my grass for me. So now I have a lawn mower taking up space in my garage.

My dad bought me this lawn mower when I moved to Parsippany 14 years ago. He paid $5 for it at a garage sale, and it was worth every penny. For 14 years I've cut my grass with this mower, and I have not done one single bit of maintenance on it, ever. You pull the lever and it starts, you let go of the lever and it stops. It is mildly annoying that you need to drag an extension cord around the yard and not run it over, but it's really no big deal.

I've heard this thing referred to as "the pinnacle of american craftsmanship" by some. It's pretty amazing; you plug it in and it just works. No gasoline to refill, no oil to change, zero maintenance whatsoever. @pooriggy says this is the Fred of lawn mowers, but you can't trust old people. Besides, it's not like he cuts grass for a living.

Free pickup in Parsippany.

67FFEF33-21C7-4893-9733-35F3ED8AD137.jpeg

Last edited:

JerseyPete

I have decided to fully embrace my laziness and pay someone to cut my grass for me. So now I have a lawn mower taking up space in my garage.

My dad bought me this lawn mower when I moved to Parsippany 14 years ago. He paid $5 for it at a garage sale, and it was worth every penny. For 14 years I've cut my grass with this mower, and I have not done one single bit of maintenance on it, ever. You pull the lever and it starts, you let go of the lever and it stops. It is mildly annoying that you need to drag an extension cord around the yard and not run it over, but it's really no big deal.

I've heard this thing referred to as "the pinnacle of american craftsmanship" by some. It's pretty amazing; you plug it in and it just works. No gasoline to refill, no oil to change, zero maintenance whatsoever. @pooriggy says this is the Fred of lawn mowers, but you can't trust old people. Besides, it's not like he cuts grass for a living.

Free pickup in Parsippany.

a6e09bde-cf58-46c1-939a-a18b9a99af5b-jpeg.94872
Obligatory, "willing to part out the wheels?"
j/k glw free.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
can you sharpie a little face over a steering wheel on the windshield?

how much extension cord is included?

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Will you post another ad tomorrow and continue to post a new one every day till it's gone, asking for @Norm

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Throw in the black and decker cordless wacker
Patio solar lights
Hose reel
Snow shovel
Flat maxxis wheel and the whatever its connected to
Blue recycle can
And you got a deal

Status
Not open for further replies.