Free - Dresser and Mirror - Available as of 9/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

iman29

Yes I know I could burn this too along with the swing set but I figured if anyone can use it for a guest room or something before I put it on CL in a few days.

Its functional but not perfect one or two of the drawers dont open/close that great. I bought this a few years ago for my youngest but we are getting some new/free/moar better bedroom set stuff from a neighbor.

Dresser part measures 48 x 18
Mirror attached measures 26 x 45 and is attached to the back with some screws

Available as of 9/12.

IMG_2489.jpgIMG_2488.jpg

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
How tall is it? My wife had one of these but her sister jacked it when she went to school and was a smoker so when she got it back it smelled like an ashtray.

iman29

duh i forgot to include that thanks.

I just measured the dresser part its about 29.5 inches tall so with the mirror thats about 74 inches or 6 feet tall.

Hope that helps and it fits. comes from a non smoker house but we have 2 cats and a dog so be aware in case of any allergies on your side.

Youre first in line...

iman29

available later today come get it.

adding it to CL for free as of tomorrow since it will be in my garage this afternoon taking up important parking space for my car.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
duh i forgot to include that thanks.

I just measured the dresser part its about 29.5 inches tall so with the mirror thats about 74 inches or 6 feet tall.

Hope that helps and it fits. comes from a non smoker house but we have 2 cats and a dog so be aware in case of any allergies on your side.

Youre first in line...

I'm passing she said she needs bigger thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom