Free: Cedar shake shingles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathers

Anyone need some cedar shingles ?
Just painted the house so I shouldn’t need these anytime soon. image.jpg

Most people would put this in a corner somewhere with the notion that they may need it someday, only to throw them out 20 years from now.
Signed, a guy who spent part of this weekend clearing out such crap from the attic, garage, etc. 20 years after using stuff.

Ha I've been spending months doing this. So much crap in the garage and basement. New rule - if I don't use something within 2 years, it gets chucked.

Ha I've been spending months doing this. So much crap in the garage and basement. New rule - if I don't use something within 2 years, it gets chucked.
The problem with the 2 year rule is tools. Chop saw gets used often enough, but why do I still have the tach and dwell meter and timing light?

The problem with the 2 year rule is tools. Chop saw gets used often enough, but why do I still have the tach and dwell meter and timing light?

Yeah doesn't apply to tools. Maybe 5 years? I ditched some tools this year that sat around for 10 yrs unused

Most people would put this in a corner somewhere with the notion that they may need it someday, only to throw them out 20 years from now.
Signed, a guy who spent part of this weekend clearing out such crap from the attic, garage, etc. 20 years after using stuff.
Thats what I am trying to avoid

My ears were ringing because I did this exact thing. and in a few weeks when I install a new interior pre hung door for the renovated bathroom I will just buy the lilttle pack of shims instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom