Free BMX bike?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iman29

Walking the dog spotted this in someone’s curb side clean out. It might still be there when I walk home in 20 min.

looks like. 16 or 20” bike needs tubes. I took the tail light tho it’s brand new and matches my other one.

if you want me to try and grab it text
Me 973-229-5505 I can hold it and you can come meet me at some point.
68BA628A-DB02-43EE-800E-8EC8D5ABDAD1.jpeg

iman29

Update.

as of around 1:30PM today when I rode by on my bike this was still sitting on the curb if interested although now it got a little wet with all the rain. I saw it had a Marty's shop sticker on it so maybe its not a bad pump track bike for one of the kids if its still there. It didnt look rusty too much, at least not yet.

Mtbdog

Update.

as of around 1:30PM today when I rode by on my bike this was still sitting on the curb if interested although now it got a little wet with all the rain. I saw it had a Marty's shop sticker on it so maybe its not a bad pump track bike for one of the kids if its still there. It didnt look rusty too much, at least not yet.
@iman29 Where you located? I'm in North Jersey. Will take if we can hook up. Thanks.
Frank

iman29

I’m in Flanders. Let me go see if it’s still there it’s not located at my house someone is throwing it out around the block.
Will check and let you know if it’s still there first.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Looks like a MirraCo. If 20” that’s an awesome find. They weren’t very high end but it’s a legit BMX aka not Walmart bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom