2015 medium HONZO steel frame
Maxxis ardent gumwalls 2.35”
Thomson seatpost
WTB seat
1x11Speed XT 11-42t
Deore brakes
Fox 32
Non Boost

Well cared for, mechanically sound, rides like a dream. I don’t need to sell so price is pretty firm8F99D7CA-B009-4B0F-B401-338BDFBBEE4A.pngE7BCCDA7-E0E4-4168-BB95-5D873B7F7D61.png

Last edited:

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I would say your marketing strategy is on point in the broad sense, but you may not be reaching your target audience (aka people with actual money).

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Good old bait and switch. Enjoy the report.

Hmm - this is what you decided to do with one of your first posts? (i think you've been lurking for awhile tho)
Perhaps laughing it off might have been better, with the idea that
"hey, the group has a sense of humor"
or maybe just "good old bait and switch." with a smilie.

thing is, this is not just an internet forum - we actually get together and meet each other, and ride.
starting-off by reporting a member that started here in 2011, as the 14th post in the thread, isn't really endearing.
anyway, i canceled the report as unfounded. Hopefully you were just having a bad day, and things are coming around.

Newbie freeloader got butthurt? Ouch. At least @RobW got a FREE bump for a nice bike out of it.

I tend to agree with @extremedave on the marketing strategy though it was entertaining...

Leo - you are self-banning from posting tonight.
Came on a little too strong there. Thanks.
This report went on your permanent record. (this was a threat my Mom used. Seemed to work.)

Last edited:

the schwartz

PERMANENT RECORD???!!!!!!
<gasp>

I was really annoyed at this ad too, fwiw. I didn't even know there was a reporting function until tonight though, @Patrick hope you have a lot of time on your hands I'm gonna be using that a lot 😹

Top Bottom