Free 70-gallon aquarium, with stand and mesh top...

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I just ordered a new reptarium for my lizard, she's too big for her tank now. It's a 70-Gallon (48Hx18Wx19H)...It's on a super-sturdy steel stand and has a mesh top...I need to keep the lights and such for the new one...Anyone that wants it can come take it, right after I get the new one next week. Free son. I paid like $300 for it all...

-Jim.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
where can i get a lizard....:hmmm:

i can see my wife's face when she comes back on Tuesday...

I'm in a cast, the kitchen sink is full of dishes, garbage piling up in the kitchen, bathroom is full of towels on the floor and to top it off I have a lizard in the bedroom :rofl::rofl::rofl:

and I haven't shaved in 3 weeks :D

Steve Vai

If it still hold water I may be interested

I never had water in it so I can't say for sure, but I bought it new so I'd imagine it does:hmmm:

And Elzoller, get a lizard. If it doesn't work out you could always eat it, aren't iguanas like chikens in Mexico?:D

-Jim.

RacerChick

Hudson Valley Girl
I just ordered a new reptarium for my lizard, she's too big for her tank now. It's a 70-Gallon (48Hx18Wx19H)...It's on a super-sturdy steel stand and has a mesh top...I need to keep the lights and such for the new one...Anyone that wants it can come take it, right after I get the new one next week. Free son. I paid like $300 for it all...

-Jim.

Do I get any fish with it?

Stocky

Jim, I'll take it if RNG1 doesn't want it.

My girls have been asking for a fish tank for quite some time now, this might just get me moving in that direction.

back in the day I had a 30, and a 150 gallon tank , fun times.

let me know .

thanks.

Stocky

wait a sec, are those numbers correct ? 48hX18wX19h :hmmm:

it's 48" high not wide ?

something is wrong here Son !

if those numbers are correct , I'm out . that would be a bear to maintain as a fishtank ... way to deep to work on etc.....

48 wide and I'm all over it ......

please confirm .

Steve Vai

wait a sec, are those numbers correct ? 48hX18wX19h :hmmm:

it's 48" high not wide ?

something is wrong here Son !

if those numbers are correct , I'm out . that would be a bear to maintain as a fishtank ... way to deep to work on etc.....

48 wide and I'm all over it ......

please confirm .

It's 48L, sorry son...:D

-Jim.

Stocky

SWEET... My girls will be stoked . First up fill with water and check for leaks .

Ann say's thank you ( with a big smile on her face).I'm not sure who's more excited , her or the girls .

Top Bottom