Frederick Watershed MD

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
I have never ridden here but have an honest question. Were these trails that Frederick blocked off legally built with the land owners permission?
I am not sure but basically it has some watching type council people closing trails illegally from what I u derstand. MORE is the trail advocates down here and they are staying clear.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
If you guys do want some gnar similar to NJ the the Frederick watershed is the place...just a hair more awesome. I rode Rocky/Bullwinkle,Skink, Iceberg and Handel this weekend and it did not disappoint. When are you down again @iLuveketchup

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
The best riding around. I need move out NJ and Fredrick MD seems like a nice place. Especially since Greenbrier, Rivers Edge, and Michaeux are close by. The new housing development near the trails (Kellerton?) got me thinking...

Here's a short clip of Catovid.

yea, Christopher's crossing is close too but I live in middletown which blows all that away.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
The best riding around. I need move out NJ and Fredrick MD seems like a nice place. Especially since Greenbrier, Rivers Edge, and Michaeux are close by. The new housing development near the trails (Kellerton?) got me thinking...

Here's a short clip of Catovid.

Assume you have ridden boundary line...much better.

Johnny Utah

If you guys do want some gnar similar to NJ the the Frederick watershed is the place...just a hair more awesome. I rode Rocky/Bullwinkle,Skink, Iceberg and Handel this weekend and it did not disappoint. When are you down again @iLuveketchup
I concur, I used to ride with Brooks Bruno in that area a good bit. There used to be some spectacular DH trails there with knarly features, I recall one named “tosser” that was several large rock slabs in a row all at 45 degrees or steeper with a minimal landing in between. Very nasty 😍

Top Bottom