Frame shipping

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Bought a frame from over the edge bike shop in hurricane. They left it to me to have it shipped. Bike flights or Ship bikes or are there other shipping companys I'm not aware of?

Right now with the 2 I posted it's $100

Thanks

It's so hard to make a recommendation without knowing what you bought since they could be so many grams different in weight lol. What you buy?

It's so hard to make a recommendation without knowing what you bought since they could be so many grams different in weight lol. What you buy?
Ripmo AF for the wife. As much as I tried for Ripley AF there were ZERO available in the continental USA! Ask me how I know. Either way if we go near a bike park she has no excuse 😀

So since I have no other feedback I can assume this is best route. Insurance is like $30 but worth every penny me thinks.

Did they pack it and just want a label and pick-up?

i can get a FedEx ground estimate if I knew the box size/weight. Then generate a label to email.

Ripmo AF for the wife. As much as I tried for Ripley AF there were ZERO available in the continental USA! Ask me how I know. Either way if we go near a bike park she has no excuse 😀

So since I have no other feedback I can assume this is best route. Insurance is like $30 but worth every penny me thinks.

Obviously I married the wrong person

Did they pack it and just want a label and pick-up?

i can get a FedEx ground estimate if I knew the box size/weight. Then generate a label to email.
Yes they packed it.
Kinda holding off unless I send to you as I may not be in NJ when it arrives

Yes they packed it.
Kinda holding off unless I send to you as I may not be in NJ when it arrives

cheaper to send to a business address also.
let me know - it might not be significantly cheaper.

Bought a frame from over the edge bike shop in hurricane. They left it to me to have it shipped. Bike flights or Ship bikes or are there other shipping companys I'm not aware of?

Right now with the 2 I posted it's $100

Thanks

How beat up was the bike when you ordered from them?

Nope! Just considering ordering one of their demos they have for sale. Wanted to make sure it wasn't creek level clapped bikes lol
Seem to be a good shop at least my experience. Funny part is it came in Canfield box lol. Their 25th anniversary bike happens to be a nimble 9
It's about the only way you can actually grab a nimble 9 now otherwise canfield is taking orders for 2022 but sell out fast.

Back
Top Bottom