Found! shimano V-brakes - thank you!

Chris Nordt

Looking for a set of shimano front v-brakes for my Gary Fisher Joshua Y frame build! It has a set of XT brakes on it now, but one of them fell apart as i was swapping forks and it just won't go back together.. so I'm hoping one of you guys has a set laying around you aren't using since you are probably using disc brakes now.. so let me know if you have something laying around you don't mind parting with 😉

Attachments

• 20210823_201755.jpg
    20210823_201755.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 11

EJphotos

Lol I already got rid of the v brakes that were stock on that fork. Oh well. Coulda had a towfer

Johnny Utah

I donated a box of them to Second Life Bikes in asbury a few years back. Definitely a good place to check. I know I had proper generation XT brakes in there to match that Gary Fisher

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
i think i have an old rusty but functional set of Avids you could have for free99

Karate Monkey

@Chris Nordt I have a pair [ed. of those XT brakes] I got from playing a "box o' crap" game a while back. I have no immediate use for them. If you pick them up (Monmouth County), you can have them.

Can not vouch for their condition other than them being complete.

Chris Nordt

@Chris Nordt I have a pair [ed. of those XT brakes] I got from playing a "box o' crap" game a while back. I have no immediate use for them. If you pick them up (Monmouth County), you can have them.

Can not vouch for their condition other than them being complete.
I can definitely do that! I live just over the Monmouth/Middlesex border by Cheesequake. I can come pick them up tonight if that works for you 😉

Top Bottom