FOUND: Protege black bike computer

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
As Mandi and I were crossing over the river crossing on south middle bush, i look down and find a bike clock floating in the water. Magically, it still works. If anyone has lost one, let me know as I have it for you :)

Sircrashalot

Ahhh I passed you in the twisties today I think....said I needed a break anyway as you went by?

Man 6MR is just grabbing stuff lately. I patched a flat today for a noob, only to find him in the parking lot when I got back there waiting for someone to bring him spare keys since he lost his in the trail....madness lost a watch the other day, and also a thread from the other day about a multi-tool lost as well...

Sircrashalot

Saw someone in the lot at 27 this afternoon who mentioned to me that they lost a black cycle computer yesterday. WHen I told him that you found one floating in the water yesterday & posted about it he was blown away. He's not registered on mtbnj yet....I told him I thought you may have their computer. He said he'd check the site....I think you can expect to hear from a very happy rider soon...

Sircrashalot

I dont get it. I talked to a guy who told me he lost his black bike computer. He lost it the day you started this thread. I saw him the next day. I told him that you had what sounded like it, and had posted looking for its owner. I gave him the website. His friend has the website address written down. If it was me I woulda posted as soon as I got home from the trail......whats that saying about leading a horse to water....

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
I dont get it. I talked to a guy who told me he lost his black bike computer. He lost it the day you started this thread. I saw him the next day. I told him that you had what sounded like it, and had posted looking for its owner. I gave him the website. His friend has the website address written down. If it was me I woulda posted as soon as I got home from the trail......whats that saying about leading a horse to water....

I think its "You can lead a horse to water, but teach him to do the backstroke and then you've got something"

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
the fest at 6 mile? im going to hold onto it until i find out whos it is. karma people... karma =))

liong71er

lost and found box/thread

i think it's time for moderator to put lost and found thread or shout out box or whatever the name is(sorry,dunno much about comp/word:))
so that somebody who are lost their stuff may post it on this forum but using different thread(special thread) or whatever the name is(again)it's just a suggestion thats all!!:)i mean no harm,...:cool:

seem to be people always lost their stuff while biking!but not me,....

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions