forum suggestions

Shaggz

A strong 7
we are evaluating new forums to be added to the board. suggestions so far have been:

- "other riding areas"
- "youth/family"
- "tech talk"
- dh/fr
- other sports/activities

what else would like to see (within reason, Sean :D )?

Last edited:

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Other Sports

Or does that fit under Off Topic?

good one will. this is going to happen, probably in a month or two. no reason why folks who ride bikes can't hook up to ski, snowboard, play hockey or go to strip clubs. oh, wait... :D

ArmyOfNone

There should be a shaky jakes section. We shall congregate and ride on. Hopefully i wont crash again on the way back.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Wow!! has there been a change here...I now have SPORT under my screen name? Who authorized this? :p

ArmyOfNone

Wow!! has there been a change here...I now have SPORT under my screen name? Who authorized this? :p

i saw that last nite also. I thought it was based on what class your racing which i thought was a bit cheezy, bbbbuuutttt i think its based upon how many posts you have...which is a cool idea. Nice work!

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I thought you said also a DH/FR section?

that will happen as well.

i did. i am the head muckity-muck in charge of authorizing nothing.

i saw that last nite also. I thought it was based on what class your racing which i thought was a bit cheezy, bbbbuuutttt i think its based upon how many posts you have...which is a cool idea. Nice work!

you are correct, it's based on posts. no one has achived SS rock garden dancer yet. but thanks!

I want to go skiing.

i love my limited edition 164 ostrich skin top sheet burton custom.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
how about eliminating the SS forum so that SS topics can be treated as normal topics? as opposed to hush-hush hidden away topics as they are now.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Agree with bagging the SS forum. And any thoughts of a 29er forum should go with that bagging. Tech questions about SS can go in the Wrench forum.

ytc100

me too. I have the new skis all mounted up and ready to go. I though whistler was going to happen this summer, but alas it did not. Hold strong, winter will be here soon enough!

Whathca got?

I picked up a set of Atomic B5's last winter and I can not believe how fun they are!

I've always dreamed of a trip to Portillo over the summer...

Top Bottom